Mr. Grant has over 20 years experience in the geologic and environmental sciences. His experience includes soil and hydrogeologic hazardous substance evaluations, site investigation, characterization, remediation, Phase I and II ESAs for property transfers and lender financing, landfill closure monitoring, underground storage tank (UST) decommissioning, and soil and groundwater remediation and monitoring.
He specializes in regulatory compliance issues involving Washington's Department of Ecology (DOE) Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA) regulations and Oregon's Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) regulations as they pertain to commercial and industrial sites. He has consistently interfaced effectively with Federal, State and local regulatory agencies and clientele.
Registrations & Certifications
- Registered Professional Geologist: Oregon #G1557
- Licensed Geologist: Washington #1058
- Washington Department of Ecology / IFCI Registered Site Assessor and IFCI Licensed UST Decommissioning Supervisor
- Oregon DEQ Licensed Supervisor for UST Decommissioning, Soil Matrix Cleanup and Heating Oil Tank Services
- Current 8 Hour Supervisor Refresher Training, January 2005
- Forty-Hour Health and Safety Training for Hazardous Waste Operations, 1989
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transport training October 2001